Visit one of our showrooms in Ipswich or Stowmarket to see our wide range of Flooring. Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tiles, safety-grade flooring, Remnants, Accessories, and entrance matting.
Please enjoy these short videos demonstrating how to measure floors and stairs.
Room Measuring Guide things to consider:
- Measuring into any drop back and doorway.
- Make sure the tape measure is touching the wall at both ends.
- Give us the exact size measured, don’t add anything on
Vinyl Measuring Guide things to consider:
- Measure into any drop back or doorway
- If measuring a kitchen keep in mind that in most cases flooring needs to run under any fridge/freezer, washing machine, cooker etc. If you can’t measure to the back of these on the floor measure the top of them and add it on to the floor measurement.
Stairs and Landing Measuring Guide things to consider.
- Take all measurements as Nett sizes, don’t add anything on.
- Winders (kite shape stairs) are tricky to measure. If you have them, contact us for advice on how to measure them.
- Before fitting, we always recommend that we check measure Staircases, we do not charge for this service.